MyQ App Login Problems

Looks like the original March, 2023 post with the same title from Dewey225 has been locked...

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/254740193

I had a similar issue... I could not log in to the MyQ app (iPhone running IOS 16.7). I'd just get prompted to try again. I removed the app and reinstalled several times. It was so frustrating, especially since I could log into the MyQ app on an old Android and an old iPhone 6s (IOS 15.7.9) successfully.

The fix for me was to turn off "Block All Cookies" in Safari (Settings > Safari > Block All Cookies).

After I successfully logged in to MyQ, I went back and returned the setting to "Block All Cookies". The MyQ app continued working.

Hopefully this will help others as I was unsuccessful finding a solution on the web.

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 1:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 1:14 PM

Update: I added the MyQ app to an Apple Watch. This required that I login again.

I needed to:

• Turn off "Block All Cookies" in Safari.
  • Restart the MyQ App and Login
  • Add the Apple Watch
  • Turn on "Block All Cookies" in Safari.
8 replies

May 13, 2024 8:00 AM in response to RonVX

We are aware some customers are experiencing issues logging into the myQ app. If having issues please try disabling Wi-Fi on your mobile device and updating to the latest version of the myQ app. Our teams are continuing to work on resolving this issue. Thank you for your patience Leave the phone disconnected from WiFi it will tell you in the setup to reconnect later.

MyQ App Login Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.