Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Invite people to a shared album

How do I invite people to a shared album

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 2:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 7:00 AM

Sharedphoto23 wrote: How do I invite people to a shared album

Check this out:

How to use Shared Albums in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac - Apple Support

The section "Create a new shared album" says this

Create a new shared album

1. Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
    2. Tap New Shared Album .
    3. Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
    4. Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
    5. Tap Create.

The article has some good information. My quote is for the iPhone and iPad, but further down there is also info for the Mac -- pretty similar.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2023 7:00 AM in response to Sharedphoto23

Sharedphoto23 wrote: How do I invite people to a shared album

Check this out:

How to use Shared Albums in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac - Apple Support

The section "Create a new shared album" says this

Create a new shared album

1. Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
    2. Tap New Shared Album .
    3. Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
    4. Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
    5. Tap Create.

The article has some good information. My quote is for the iPhone and iPad, but further down there is also info for the Mac -- pretty similar.

Invite people to a shared album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.