Why is fitness plus not available on my IPad Gen 10 or my MacBook Air M1? An error or truly not compatible?

Apple Fitness plus app is not available on my iPad Gen 10 and MacBook Air M1. They are both updated to the most current OS at the time of this post. On the iPad, the app doesn’t appear in a regular App Store search. After some digging, once I find the app, it says it’s not compatible with my device. On the MacBook, I cannot find the app at all.

Update: I just checked the Apple Fitness plus compatible devices list on this site, it appears the iPad Gen 10 is NOT compatible and the MacBooks are just Airplay only. Pretty lame for the iPad since it’s currently the newest iPad next to the iPad Pro m2s and they’re supporting older iPads like the iPad mini 4.

iPad

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 8:52 AM

it should be Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

though apple fitness+ is not available in all countries

• Fitness+ is available in AustraliaAustriaBrazilCanadaColombiaFranceGermanyIndonesiaIrelandItalyMalaysiaMexicoNew ZealandPortugalRussiaSaudi ArabiaSpainSwitzerland, the UAE, the UK, and the US

from Apple Fitness+ unveils new offerings for the new year - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2023 8:52 AM in response to megg1450

it should be Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

though apple fitness+ is not available in all countries

• Fitness+ is available in AustraliaAustriaBrazilCanadaColombiaFranceGermanyIndonesiaIrelandItalyMalaysiaMexicoNew ZealandPortugalRussiaSaudi ArabiaSpainSwitzerland, the UAE, the UK, and the US

from Apple Fitness+ unveils new offerings for the new year - Apple

Why is fitness plus not available on my IPad Gen 10 or my MacBook Air M1? An error or truly not compatible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.