Ios 17.0.2 updation bugs

My iphone 11 pro max starts flickering, green, and face id has been disabled after updatation with Ios 17.

First face id has been disabled. After few hours, screen started flickering.

Now, I am afraid of updating the Ios in other 2 phones.

Need solution immediately.

Thanks in advance

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 9:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 9:50 PM

YSMS Said:

"Ios 17.0.2 updation bugs: My iphone 11 pro max starts flickering, green, and face id has been disabled after updatation with Ios 17. First face id has been disabled. After few hours, screen started flickering. Now, I am afraid of updating the Ios in other 2 phones. Need solution immediately. Thanks in advance"

-------

Troubleshooting Face ID After an Update:

Overview these two links:

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Being suspicious of a bug, most certainly this bug to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what bugs are occurring and what needs to be fixed. Apple will know nothing of this, if you don't report it to them

How to Give Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all started after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2023 9:50 PM in response to YSMS

YSMS Said:

"Ios 17.0.2 updation bugs: My iphone 11 pro max starts flickering, green, and face id has been disabled after updatation with Ios 17. First face id has been disabled. After few hours, screen started flickering. Now, I am afraid of updating the Ios in other 2 phones. Need solution immediately. Thanks in advance"

-------

Troubleshooting Face ID After an Update:

Overview these two links:

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Being suspicious of a bug, most certainly this bug to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what bugs are occurring and what needs to be fixed. Apple will know nothing of this, if you don't report it to them

How to Give Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all started after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Ios 17.0.2 updation bugs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.