Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Please

Please help me. Iam the most helpful and I want someone to contact me to solve this problem. My phone does not support any SIM and I am from Egypt and I do not have enough money to solve this problem and I want your help and I do not know how to contact my friends at all and I share this device used and I did not expect this damage and the type of device iPhone xs and the company us sprint.

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 1:23 AM

See this Apple article: How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier

How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

• Apple can't unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier. Only your carrier can unlock your iPhone.

You need to contact your Carrier.

Or do you need the PUK code?, See this Apple article: Use a SIM PIN for your iPhone or iPad

Use a SIM PIN for your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2023 1:23 AM in response to Mohamed700

See this Apple article: How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier

How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

• Apple can't unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier. Only your carrier can unlock your iPhone.

You need to contact your Carrier.

Or do you need the PUK code?, See this Apple article: Use a SIM PIN for your iPhone or iPad

Use a SIM PIN for your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.