Battery Health

Is it normal to an iPhone 7, that within a span of 15 days is the battery health is 93%. Like, The first 2-3 days I'm using it is -- it is still 100% then after 2 days, it degrades to 97% but yesterday I check it again, it is now 93%. It can still fully-charged up to a 100% but its battery right now is 93% as of the moment. Is it still normal or okay to use? I'm a bit worried because I'm a new user of iPhone. What should I do? Thank you.

iPhone 7

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 12:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 1:25 AM

The measure of battery health deterioration/drainage is subjective and can vary depending on individual usage patterns. There is no universal standard to determine whether the battery health deterioration/drainage is normal or abnormal because it heavily relies on how the battery is used and maintained.

Protect & Prolong the Life of your iPhone's Battery:

1. About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch ...
  2. Batteries - Maximising Performance - Apple (IN)
  3. iPhone Battery and Performance

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2023 1:25 AM in response to Prexy_Joy

The measure of battery health deterioration/drainage is subjective and can vary depending on individual usage patterns. There is no universal standard to determine whether the battery health deterioration/drainage is normal or abnormal because it heavily relies on how the battery is used and maintained.

Protect & Prolong the Life of your iPhone's Battery:

1. About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch ...
  2. Batteries - Maximising Performance - Apple (IN)
  3. iPhone Battery and Performance

Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.