Issues with Apple Watch Series

seeking assistance,

I can't add the cards and required verification since I can't find the Wallet option in the Watch app. I've gone over all of the updates in detail.

iPhone's most recent update: IOS 17.0.2

the WatchOS 10.0.1

I would appreciate the help

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 1:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 2:24 AM

Thanks for the screenshot. You seem to have an Islamic app offering to install, and the clock in your picture seems to be 2-3 hours ahead of me in UK, which probably places you somewhere in Eastern Europe or the mediterranean region. Please check availability in your country for functions like Wallet and Apple Pay in Apple's current feature list for the Apple Watch. Hopefully your country is listed as available.

watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple

I notice there are a lot of functions not showing in your screenshot which I see on my devices (screenshot below for comparison). Check the features list, and if you think there are many items missing but should be available, I suggest the next step might be to unpair the watch then pair and setup again to refresh all the software.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2023 2:24 AM in response to sufian180

Thanks for the screenshot. You seem to have an Islamic app offering to install, and the clock in your picture seems to be 2-3 hours ahead of me in UK, which probably places you somewhere in Eastern Europe or the mediterranean region. Please check availability in your country for functions like Wallet and Apple Pay in Apple's current feature list for the Apple Watch. Hopefully your country is listed as available.

watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple

I notice there are a lot of functions not showing in your screenshot which I see on my devices (screenshot below for comparison). Check the features list, and if you think there are many items missing but should be available, I suggest the next step might be to unpair the watch then pair and setup again to refresh all the software.

Oct 3, 2023 1:34 AM in response to sufian180

The Wallet app should appear in your iPhone's Watch app list, My Watch section. On my phone it is almost at the bottom of the list, just above Workout.

Also check by double clicking the Side Button on your Apple Watch. This should display available cards on the watch and might give you a few clues for how to continue.

Adding: In most cases you will need to ADD cards in Wallet on your iPhone before they can be extended to your Apple Watch. The main verification is usually done in the phones Wallet app.

Issues with Apple Watch Series

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.