Found my iPhone but do not remember the Apple ID it's the iphone11

How can I get it turned back on because it's been a few years? I can have my cell phone provider prove the iMessage was on my account and never reported lost or stolen. I went to Walmart where purchased it and it has been too long for them to retrieve that information what do I do?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 7:42 AM

Typically an Apple ID is an email address you have used. If you are currently using a mobile device that is logged into your account, go to Settings and tap your name at the top. Look in Keychain, and in a browser's security settings if you use it to automatically sign into Apple when using a browser.

This support article describes ways to find your Apple ID --> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2023 7:42 AM in response to Maddiememphismom

Typically an Apple ID is an email address you have used. If you are currently using a mobile device that is logged into your account, go to Settings and tap your name at the top. Look in Keychain, and in a browser's security settings if you use it to automatically sign into Apple when using a browser.

This support article describes ways to find your Apple ID --> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Found my iPhone but do not remember the Apple ID it's the iphone11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.