Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Where can I replace my battery in London Ontario Canada and how much

Where can I replace my iPhone battery here in London Ontario. Do you also know how much is it?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 7:37 AM

Go to this web site for information about how to request battery service for your iPhone: iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

For cost and availability, enter your model information in the "Get an estimate" box at the bottom. (I will let you do this since the answer will depend upon the country where you are located.)

For instructions on how to get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service click here --> Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2023 7:37 AM in response to realjzahlukaz

Go to this web site for information about how to request battery service for your iPhone: iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

For cost and availability, enter your model information in the "Get an estimate" box at the bottom. (I will let you do this since the answer will depend upon the country where you are located.)

For instructions on how to get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service click here --> Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

Where can I replace my battery in London Ontario Canada and how much

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.