You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is anybody using an outdoor security camera system that works well on the Apple platform? I am looking for a new outdoor system and I would appreciate recommendations

Looking for 4 cameras outside that communicate and record on the Apple platform

HomePod, 17

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 5:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 5:53 PM

While I cannot provide recommendations myself, I can point you to the official list of accessories that support Apple Home, which includes cameras and security systems. Here's a link: Home app - Accessories - Apple

The cameras listed with a bullet point support HomeKit Secure Video, which is an Apple Home feature that end-to-end encrypts your camera feeds. You can learn more about it here: Store encrypted security camera footage in iCloud with HomeKit Secure Video - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 3, 2023 5:53 PM in response to Fredfromor

While I cannot provide recommendations myself, I can point you to the official list of accessories that support Apple Home, which includes cameras and security systems. Here's a link: Home app - Accessories - Apple

The cameras listed with a bullet point support HomeKit Secure Video, which is an Apple Home feature that end-to-end encrypts your camera feeds. You can learn more about it here: Store encrypted security camera footage in iCloud with HomeKit Secure Video - Apple Support

Is anybody using an outdoor security camera system that works well on the Apple platform? I am looking for a new outdoor system and I would appreciate recommendations

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.