Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

my phone is iphone12 and its above speaker is not working

not even a minute sounds can be heared when i went on a apple store they said it will be repaired for free as this issue is the malfunction of iphone 12 that were manufacture between 2020- 2021 so I wanna get it repaired so do i have to visit gaian and reffer my problems again or i can just sent it for repair by staying at home

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 2:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 2:43 AM

Have a look at the steps mentioned in this related article:

Choose one of the options below to have your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro serviced. Your iPhone will be examined prior to any service to verify that it is eligible for this program.

Before service, back up your iPhone to iCloud or your computer. Learn more about preparing your iPhone for service.

If your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro has any damage which impairs the ability to complete the repair, such as a cracked screen, that issue will need to be resolved prior to the service. In some cases, there may be a cost associated with the additional repair.

Additional Information

Apple may restrict or limit repair to the original country or region of purchase.

This worldwide Apple program doesn't extend the standard warranty coverage of the iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro.

The program covers affected iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro devices for 3 years after the first retail sale of the unit.

copied from: iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Service Program for No Sound Issues - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2023 2:43 AM in response to chetna145

Have a look at the steps mentioned in this related article:

Choose one of the options below to have your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro serviced. Your iPhone will be examined prior to any service to verify that it is eligible for this program.

Before service, back up your iPhone to iCloud or your computer. Learn more about preparing your iPhone for service.

If your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro has any damage which impairs the ability to complete the repair, such as a cracked screen, that issue will need to be resolved prior to the service. In some cases, there may be a cost associated with the additional repair.

Additional Information

Apple may restrict or limit repair to the original country or region of purchase.

This worldwide Apple program doesn't extend the standard warranty coverage of the iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro.

The program covers affected iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro devices for 3 years after the first retail sale of the unit.

copied from: iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Service Program for No Sound Issues - Apple Support

my phone is iphone12 and its above speaker is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.