Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Apple ID disable

My apple id is disappeared which i was using on my iPhone 4s . They told me to reset password which i have done several times but they are showing exact same error.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 11:36 AM

See -> If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

⤵️

If your account has been disabled for security reasons

If you see one of the following messages, your Apple ID automatically locked to protect your security and you can't sign in to any Apple services:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

You need to reset your password to regain access. Learn how to reset your password

If your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store

If you see a message that says your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store, contact Apple Support for help. 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2023 11:36 AM in response to SabaShakil

See -> If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

⤵️

If your account has been disabled for security reasons

If you see one of the following messages, your Apple ID automatically locked to protect your security and you can't sign in to any Apple services:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

You need to reset your password to regain access. Learn how to reset your password

If your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store

If you see a message that says your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store, contact Apple Support for help. 

Oct 4, 2023 1:11 PM in response to SabaShakil

OK.

See -> How to remove Activation Lock -> How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support (UK)

You can also contact Apple support for help, -> Get Support (apple.com)

You have to show proof of ownership of your product, provide all documentation showing your purchase of the device.

If you do not have additional proof of ownership, contact the reseller. They may be able to provide the original purchase document.

Once Apple receive your proof of ownership, Apple will further review your request and provide an update.

See also -> Keep your receipt after you buy an Apple device

Keep your receipt after you buy an Apple device – Apple Support (UK)

Apple ID disable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.