Why won’t my account let me verify my identity

I’ve tried to verify my identity to use Apple Cash but it won’t work and keep asking for the same information over and over

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 6:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 7:03 PM

Nathaliehendren Said:

"Why won’t my account let me verify my identity: I’ve tried to verify my identity to use Apple Cash but it won’t work and keep asking for the same information over and over"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support. You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2023 7:03 PM in response to Nathaliehendren

Nathaliehendren Said:

"Why won’t my account let me verify my identity: I’ve tried to verify my identity to use Apple Cash but it won’t work and keep asking for the same information over and over"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support. You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Why won’t my account let me verify my identity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.