Apple ID is disabled, I forgot my security option.

Need more help please.

My others ID disabled & forgot my security option.

I could not reset my password So i could not open my iPhone 6 pro

Plese help me...... and open my id

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 7:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 12:19 PM

Hello tanin7679,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. Since you're unable to reset the Apple ID password for a disabled Apple ID account, you'll need to go through the account recovery process which will help you regain access. Here's how: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Kind regards.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2023 12:19 PM in response to tanin7679

Hello tanin7679,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. Since you're unable to reset the Apple ID password for a disabled Apple ID account, you'll need to go through the account recovery process which will help you regain access. Here's how: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Kind regards.

Oct 10, 2023 8:30 PM in response to tanin7679

Hey there tanin7679,

Since your Apple ID is disabled, that process will need to complete in order to regain access to your Apple ID. This will be required in order to enter it on the Activation Lock screen your iPhone shows in the screenshot you provided.

After you regain access to your Apple ID, the next steps to take for removing Activation Lock if that's what you're ultimately wanting to do: How to remove Activation Lock

Cheers!

Oct 10, 2023 10:34 PM in response to tanin7679

To tanin7679

Hi there ,

I found out some things that you may try :

You can reset passwords at icloud.com .

Turning off " find my " turns off activation lock . ( enabling find my at set up automatically turns on activation lock) . Since you can't use your device , go to www.iCloud.com/find to remove the activation lock .

Lastly , you may want to think about replacing your very old iPhone 6 , I can see that my 🪦 iPhone 7 has become obsolete so I'll be ordering a new iPhone 14 from the Apple Store probably this week .

Hope you're able to resolve this quickly , good luck .🍀

Apple ID is disabled, I forgot my security option.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.