Text tone classic alarm

With the latest update today it changed all my sounds. I had the classic alarm sound for my text messages. It is missing. All the other sounds are to low to hear. The alarm sound is now on the phone list of sounds. How do I get it back to my text messages?

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 7:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2023 9:36 AM

Without the classic alarm for text tones, I miss alerts from my medical on call answering service! This has potential for serious consequences. No other options are adequate! Please help!

8 replies

Nov 13, 2023 5:05 AM in response to LoOpsLOops

There is only very low soft sounds for texting now. I even went to the Apple Store in ridge hill Yonkers and they also heard all the sounds. One said it looks like Apple wants everybody to pay for sounds that are really loud so they can charge. I do understand why since they switched the alarm sound to the phone app now. They need to replace it again on the text sounds. I am totally list without it. NEVER KNOW WHEN I RECEIVE A TEXT UNLESS I AM HOLDING THE PHONE.

Text tone classic alarm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.