Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

do beats solos 3 connect to find my iphone, i cant find it

bruh i’m trying too connect my beats headphones to find my iphone so i don’t lose them but the device isn’t showing up in my device list.

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 7:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 7:43 PM

richelle261 Said:

"do beats solos 3 connect to find my iphone, i cant find it: bruh i’m trying too connect my beats headphones to find my iphone so i don’t lose them but the device isn’t showing up in my device list."

-------

Troubleshooting Beats Connectivity:

Contact Beats:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tips on troubleshooting this. Being the Manufacturer, they'd know an upfront answer. Report back what they say.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2023 7:43 PM in response to richelle261

richelle261 Said:

"do beats solos 3 connect to find my iphone, i cant find it: bruh i’m trying too connect my beats headphones to find my iphone so i don’t lose them but the device isn’t showing up in my device list."

-------

Troubleshooting Beats Connectivity:

Contact Beats:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tips on troubleshooting this. Being the Manufacturer, they'd know an upfront answer. Report back what they say.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

do beats solos 3 connect to find my iphone, i cant find it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.