Text messaging iPhone 14

On iOS 17, the text message box becomes too large for me to read the message thread behind it when I’m responding to a text message. I can’t minimize the text box to see previous message(s). Anyone else having this issue?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 8:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 8:37 PM

dareion10 Said:

"Text messaging iPhone 14: On iOS 17, the text message box becomes too large for me to read the message thread behind it when I’m responding to a text message. I can’t minimize the text box to see previous message(s). Anyone else having this issue?"

-------

No. I have not come across this issue.

Report back if either of these fixes this...

A. Change Notifications Font Size:

Texts are notifications. So, see if changing the font size would work. Go here: Change the Font Size on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Perform a Restart:

Having just installed an update, perform a restart.

Go here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2023 8:37 PM in response to dareion10

dareion10 Said:

"Text messaging iPhone 14: On iOS 17, the text message box becomes too large for me to read the message thread behind it when I’m responding to a text message. I can’t minimize the text box to see previous message(s). Anyone else having this issue?"

-------

No. I have not come across this issue.

Report back if either of these fixes this...

A. Change Notifications Font Size:

Texts are notifications. So, see if changing the font size would work. Go here: Change the Font Size on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Perform a Restart:

Having just installed an update, perform a restart.

Go here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Text messaging iPhone 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.