Turn off SOS

i’m trying to figure out how to turn the SOS mode off on my phone isn’t giving me a problem I’m not able to make calls get calls send text get text and I don’t know what to do. Please help.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 8:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 8:21 PM

Yank2418 Said:

"Turn off SOS: i’m trying to figure out how to turn the SOS mode off on my phone isn’t giving me a problem I’m not able to make calls get calls send text get text and I don’t know what to do. Please help."

-------

Getting Out of SOS Mode:

SOS means that you do not have Cellular service at this very moment, but you do have the option to make emergency calls. So, contact you Carrier to get your services back up and running.

Overview this Link: If you See No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2023 8:21 PM in response to Yank2418

Yank2418 Said:

"Turn off SOS: i’m trying to figure out how to turn the SOS mode off on my phone isn’t giving me a problem I’m not able to make calls get calls send text get text and I don’t know what to do. Please help."

-------

Getting Out of SOS Mode:

SOS means that you do not have Cellular service at this very moment, but you do have the option to make emergency calls. So, contact you Carrier to get your services back up and running.

Overview this Link: If you See No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Turn off SOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.