Coming soon: Apple Event on 9/9 at 10 a.m. PT

iPhone 15 Pro Buy or Not

I was interested to buy the New Iphone 15 PRO but i do not see the review being great, There are complaints on over heating. Battery Life and made not being strong and the rear glass is sensitive. What are your opinion. Should I Buy or wait

iPhone 12, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 1:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 6:42 PM

We own iPhone 15 Pro and 15 Pro Max. Best iPhone yet. We've had zero issues with heating. Battery life is terrific. The new cameras are even better than last years. They're great phones all around.

Don't let everything you read on the internet sway you. You can also read the earth is flat, but that doesn't make it so.

18 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 6, 2023 6:42 PM in response to PreetamRajPadath

We own iPhone 15 Pro and 15 Pro Max. Best iPhone yet. We've had zero issues with heating. Battery life is terrific. The new cameras are even better than last years. They're great phones all around.

Don't let everything you read on the internet sway you. You can also read the earth is flat, but that doesn't make it so.

Apr 7, 2024 10:33 PM in response to PreetamRajPadath

Recently upgraded to the 15 Pro...but before, I had the XR.

Needless to say, I kept my XR because its durability, longevity, and performance were unmatched, and I saw how fragile the new iPhones were made to be.

Now, I'm about a month or two into owning my 15 Pro and it is..actually quite good. I'm simple, so my goal was to have a sick, modern phone with a spectacular capacity for photography/videography.

*Also didn't want it to shatter.* So far, it's lived up to that.

IMO, most important is the protection you give it (well-acclaimed cases/screen protectors) as well as how you treat it.

Also, what are you waiting for, really? Apple seems to pop out new iPhones left and right these days, when really is the right time? The iPhone 15 Pro is pretty cool, and seeing as manufacturing quality is on an endless decline these days, I wouldn't expect iPhones to be better equipped [than the 15 Pro] in the near future.

Godspeed!

Aug 2, 2024 11:14 AM in response to viktoriya281

I have an iPhone 15 Pro, and it's the best iPhone I've ever had. I can't think of a problem I've had with it. Yes, it was expensive. Apple no longer sells the 14 Pro.

Something to think about. Apple frequently announces new iPhones in September. When they do that, there will be newer, cooler (and possibly more expensive phones) available. It is also likely that, if they do what they have done in previous years, they will stop selling the iPhone 15 Pro. It may still be available from carriers and other authorized outlets.

Oct 6, 2023 6:56 PM in response to PreetamRajPadath

Well, on a support site for users that are having problems.....you should expect to see posts from users who are having problems.

Many thousands of users are not having any problems, but very few of them ever take the time to post to say that they are not having problems.

If you still have the iPhone 12 listed in your profile, remember that this same support forum was very active with users who were having problems with their new iPhone 12s at the time. Probably 99+% of iPhone 12 users.....like me..... were having no issues though.

Still, it's your decision.

Sep 6, 2024 2:51 PM in response to PreetamRajPadath

As someone who recently purchased an iPhone 15 Pro Max 256, I feel compelled to share my experience and warn potential buyers about the quality issues I've encountered:

1. Screen Defect: Just 28 days after purchase, a vertical green line appeared on my screen, running from top to bottom on the upper left side.
  2. Poor Customer Service: Both Apple and their authorized resellers (Plaisio and iStorm) have been unhelpful in resolving this issue. They're refusing to replace the device, only offering a screen repair.
  3. Warranty Concerns: Despite being well within the 2-year legal warranty period, and the defect appearing within the first month, Apple is not honoring what I believe are my consumer rights for a replacement.
  4. Communication Difficulties: Dealing with Apple's customer service has been frustrating, with a lack of accessible email options and a push towards phone communications and chat system only.

Based on my experience, I would strongly caution potential buyers to think twice before purchasing the iPhone 15 Pro Max. The combination of potential hardware issues and subpar customer support makes this a risky investment.

If you're considering buying, I'd recommend:

1. Waiting for Apple to address these quality control issues
  2. Researching your local consumer protection laws
  3. Considering alternative high-end smartphones

iPhone 15 Pro Buy or Not

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.