how can I refund my money in App store

My gcash account was automatically deduct the amount and sent in apple services merchant. I need to refund my money so I dont know what to do because when I go to the purchase items there was no purchase that will show so how can I refund my ₱499 money that was deducted in my gcash account. where did it go the 499 that was deduct in my money ? they deduct the ₱499 but I really dont know where it go because it cannot show in history of purchase items, their was no record what do I do I need my money. 🥺😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 7:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 3:16 AM

My gcash account was automatically deduct the amount

Are you talking about this app ?

• A mobile wallet app that lets you instantly pay bills, buy load, send money, shop, and more – all in the safety of your own home!

You can't use GCash app as your Payment method for the App Store.

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

You need to contact your bank, they can find out who (name, address & account number) has collected the amount from your bank account, and when.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2023 3:16 AM in response to shella144

My gcash account was automatically deduct the amount

Are you talking about this app ?

• A mobile wallet app that lets you instantly pay bills, buy load, send money, shop, and more – all in the safety of your own home!

You can't use GCash app as your Payment method for the App Store.

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

You need to contact your bank, they can find out who (name, address & account number) has collected the amount from your bank account, and when.

how can I refund my money in App store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.