Im not enable to stop call forwarding options

I’m using iPhone 11 Pro past few years somedays back I have activated call forwarding option now I want to stop the call forwarding option but it’s not working that option

pls help me to resolve

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 10:20 PM

shekar289 Said:

"Im not enable to stop call forwarding options: I’m using iPhone 11 Pro past few years somedays back I have activated call forwarding option now I want to stop the call forwarding option but it’s not working that option pls help me to resolve "

-------

Disabling Call Forwarding:

Call forwarding is a service provided by your Carrier. You may need to perform this on the Carrier's site. So, see if you can disable Call Forwarding on their site. First, enable it to that you can access it. Then, disable it, one enabled. If that does not work, then contact your Carrier.

Links:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2023 10:20 PM in response to shekar289

shekar289 Said:

"Im not enable to stop call forwarding options: I’m using iPhone 11 Pro past few years somedays back I have activated call forwarding option now I want to stop the call forwarding option but it’s not working that option pls help me to resolve "

-------

Disabling Call Forwarding:

Call forwarding is a service provided by your Carrier. You may need to perform this on the Carrier's site. So, see if you can disable Call Forwarding on their site. First, enable it to that you can access it. Then, disable it, one enabled. If that does not work, then contact your Carrier.

Links:

Im not enable to stop call forwarding options

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.