You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 experiencing green screen issue

Subject: Urgent: iPhone 13 Series Experiencing Green Screen Issue

Dear Apple Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my frustration and disappointment regarding a significant issue I have encountered with my iPhone 13 series 13 Pro Max 256 GB device after a recent update.

Following the latest software update, my iPhone is consistently displaying a green screen across various applications and functions. Despite my attempts to troubleshoot the problem by restarting the device and checking for additional updates, the issue persists.

This green screen problem has severely impacted the usability of my iPhone, and I find it concerning that such a critical issue has arisen after a routine update. As a loyal Apple customer for many years, this experience is unexpected and has diminished my confidence in the reliability of your products.

I request immediate attention to this matter and a comprehensive solution to resolve the green screen problem on my iPhone. I believe it is crucial to address this issue promptly, considering the integral role smartphones play in our daily lives.

I trust that Apple, as a renowned technology company, is committed to delivering high-quality products and excellent customer service. I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to a swift resolution.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Sameer

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 10:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2023 1:35 PM

I have an iPhone 13 256gb that I bought 13 or 14 months back and now I am facing the same green screen problem and it happened over night like I played games and watched some anime and it was fine but when I woke up in the morning I saw the whole screen was green and flikering I bought this iphone thinking I'll use it 6 to 7 years as I am a student I can't afford the screen replacement cost and the phone was a gift frome my father I hope apple will adress this problem soon as it has been a really stressful situation for me

Similar questions

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 3, 2023 1:35 PM in response to sammankar95

I have an iPhone 13 256gb that I bought 13 or 14 months back and now I am facing the same green screen problem and it happened over night like I played games and watched some anime and it was fine but when I woke up in the morning I saw the whole screen was green and flikering I bought this iphone thinking I'll use it 6 to 7 years as I am a student I can't afford the screen replacement cost and the phone was a gift frome my father I hope apple will adress this problem soon as it has been a really stressful situation for me

Jan 8, 2024 3:03 AM in response to sammankar95

My phone 13 Pro Max display turned green after blinking the home screen today. I contacted Apple Service, who advised me to visit a service center.

Now a days, many iPhone 13, 13 Pro, and 13 Pro Max users are reporting the same issue, which some users have reported after updating their phones, thus, many are hesitant to update. and some have prior updating; thus, people are unsure whether they should update or not.

It is causing people to have a negative perception of apple. As a result, Apple should recall these models as soon as feasible. Otherwise, make the display modification free of charge.

Oct 8, 2023 6:01 PM in response to sammankar95

Hi sammankar95,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand your iPhone has a green screen. This is usually an indication of a hardware issue. You'll want to contact Apple to look into your service options in order to have a technician properly evaluate your iPhone. This article has more information about this: iPhone Repair & Service.

You can contact Apple Support directly using this link: Get Support.

Take care.

iPhone 13 experiencing green screen issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.