AirPods Pros static

For first time, my late generation AirPods pros have static. They paired with my new iPhone 15 Pro Max and worked for a while. This is weird

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 12:29 PM

Sorry to hear about the issues with your AirPods. If your AirPods are the AirPods Pro (1st generation), you can follow the steps from this support article to try and resolve the issue: If your AirPods Pro (1st generation) make crackling or static sounds - Apple Support

If the issue persists, you can check your AirPods' eligibility for the AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2023 12:29 PM in response to FCinFl

Sorry to hear about the issues with your AirPods. If your AirPods are the AirPods Pro (1st generation), you can follow the steps from this support article to try and resolve the issue: If your AirPods Pro (1st generation) make crackling or static sounds - Apple Support

If the issue persists, you can check your AirPods' eligibility for the AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues.

Oct 7, 2023 12:58 PM in response to FCinFl

THanks, although they were playing I discovered that they were not showing as connected to my new phone. I connected and that seems to have solved the problem for now -- though I hold my breath since intermittent. I was playing streaming music so maybe the problem will appear again. Will let you all know.

AirPods Pros static

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.