iPhone 11

My iPhone 11 has temperature problems after upgrading to iOS 17.0.3. I only use the shoppee app but the iPhone 11 is so hot that it burns my hand. Previous iOS versions do not have this problem

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 8, 2023 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2023 7:18 AM

What is the Battery Health of your iPhone? Open Settings ➡️ Battery ➡️ Battery Health and let us know which percentage you see for Maximum Capacity. Also note what is written under Peak Performance. If your battery's Maximum Capacity shows a value of 80% or less, then it has gone through its lifecycle and therefore should be replaced, according to Apple.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2023 7:18 AM in response to danh215

What is the Battery Health of your iPhone? Open Settings ➡️ Battery ➡️ Battery Health and let us know which percentage you see for Maximum Capacity. Also note what is written under Peak Performance. If your battery's Maximum Capacity shows a value of 80% or less, then it has gone through its lifecycle and therefore should be replaced, according to Apple.

Axel F.

iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.