How can I get ride of All the Junk Emails Explicit Sexual UNWANTED Emails

I Get All kinds of UNWANTED EXPLICIT SEXUAL EMAILS AND JUNK MAIL AND ADVERTISING JUNK MAIL.. How can I STOP THESE ???

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 8, 2023 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2023 8:43 AM

Hey! My suggestion would be to either block the sender, or unsubscribe if it is a mailing list.

1. In the Mail app  on your iPhone, select a message from the sender you want to block.
  2. Click the sender’s name at the top, in the message header, click the arrow, then scroll down and choose Block Contact.
  3. The Blocked icon  appears next to the sender’s name in the message list and a banner is added to their messages to indicate they’re blocked. The banner also provides a link to the Blocked pane of Mail settings, where you can manage blocked senders.

You can also add senders directly to the list of blocked senders. Choose Mail > Settings, click Junk Mail, then click Blocked.

Best of luck,

Bryce

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2023 8:43 AM in response to Bdice1

Hey! My suggestion would be to either block the sender, or unsubscribe if it is a mailing list.

1. In the Mail app  on your iPhone, select a message from the sender you want to block.
  2. Click the sender’s name at the top, in the message header, click the arrow, then scroll down and choose Block Contact.
  3. The Blocked icon  appears next to the sender’s name in the message list and a banner is added to their messages to indicate they’re blocked. The banner also provides a link to the Blocked pane of Mail settings, where you can manage blocked senders.

You can also add senders directly to the list of blocked senders. Choose Mail > Settings, click Junk Mail, then click Blocked.

Best of luck,

Bryce

How can I get ride of All the Junk Emails Explicit Sexual UNWANTED Emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.