My Purchased Music is gone. Please help. Thank you

Good evening,

Well all of my music I've purchased over the years has disappeared & I can't get them back on my iPhone, I've even trying with iTunes on my computer & so forth. Ever since the newest & latest update they just don't show up anywhere & I have tried everything to get them back on my iPhone as my ringtones & texts etc. Nothing is working!!! Please someone help as soon as possible, I don't understand it & I love having my own music to set as whatever I want, you know what I mean. BTW is anyone else having this problem?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely, Gail

#iPhone, #iTunes, #MyPurchasedMusic

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 8, 2023 7:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Oct 9, 2023 3:20 AM in response to MrsGJP

reply to MrsGJP

Hi Gail ,

I hope this is helpful :

How to download past iTunes purchases: iOS

While it’s fairly easy to view your purchases on a Mac or PC via iTunes, it’s a slightly longer process on iOS due to the iTunes Store and App Store being separate apps. Before we go any further, make sure that you’re signed in to iTunes on your iOS device by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store.

Apps

1) Open the App Store app on your iOS device.

2) On the menu bar at the bottom of the page, tap Updates.

3) Tap Purchased > Not on This iPhone to browse your previously purchased apps.

4) Once you find the app you’d like to re-download, tap the download icon on the right hand side of the listing.

🤗

My Purchased Music is gone. Please help. Thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.