Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Apple music changed stores alone

Hello, I am currently abroad, and when I try to play downloaded songs on apple music they direct pause, and i get a message saying that my apple id is only valid in the french store… however, I haven’t changed stores myself, and can’t as my Apple Music subscription is still running… how can i fix that issue? I tried deleting songs and redownloading them but couldn’t, getting the same message, i also tried deleting Apple Music and redownloading it but still have the same problem…

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 1:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 6:17 AM

If you are going to be abroad for an extended period of time, the option would be to cancel subscriptions and change your region to wherever you are.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

4 replies

Oct 9, 2023 2:38 AM in response to edgard227

Reply to edgard227 ; Apple Music subscription

Stream your music library on other devices :

After you turn on Sync Library on your Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPad, you can stream your music library on any device that has the Apple Music app. Just make sure that your device is signed in with the same Apple ID that you use with your Apple Music subscription. You can also stream your music library on music.apple.com.

Oct 9, 2023 4:50 AM in response to SteelCityAnne

Hey! Thank you for your insight! However I have turned on the syncing and am still connected to my only Apple Id, this has allowed my playlists and their songs to reappear, however, when I try listening to anything, it directly pauses back.

Also, after the syncing, the playlists’ songs weren’t downloaded, and when i tried downloading the entire playlists again, I received the same message saying that my Id is only available on the French store…

I hope i am making myself clear… and thanks again for the help… that is my last hope before forgetting Apple Music and moving to Spotify once and for all… 🥲

Apple music changed stores alone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.