Request for pause and resume button during video

Dear Apple,

I would like to request a cosmetic feature to iPhone camera app. This particular feature will help all those who are using iPhone for beautiful photography and videos. Please add a button or provide feature in some way to pause and resume during videography.

Note: I don't know if its right place to request for feature. In case not, then someone please share the way to request for feature.

Regards,

Manjunath

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 5:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 9:15 AM

ManjuHirennavar wrote:

Dear Apple,

I would like to request a cosmetic feature to iPhone camera app. This particular feature will help all those who are using iPhone for beautiful photography and videos. Please add a button or provide feature in some way to pause and resume during videography.

Note: I don't know if its right place to request for feature. In case not, then someone please share the way to request for feature.

Regards,
Manjunath

Click here to let Apple know Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2023 9:15 AM in response to ManjuHirennavar

ManjuHirennavar wrote:

Dear Apple,

Regards,
Manjunath

Click here to let Apple know Product Feedback - Apple

Request for pause and resume button during video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.