iOS 17 has a lot of bugs on iPhone se 2022

1. A year ago, I stated in support that opening the camera (by swiping) from a locked screen does not always work (does not swipe).

2. The keyboard is also pressed very loudly, while the volume level is set to minimum or middle everywhere, and the keyboard is pressed at maximum volume the first time you press it when you start typing. Even when I made vibration instead of sound when pressing keys, the sound in most cases still works instead of vibrations. 3. The two previous problems were not resolved with the release of iOS 17. The next problem appeared with the release of iOS 17: I called a person over the cellular network, but he did not hear me. I called another person and he didn’t hear me either until I turned the microphone off and on. And many more glitches with the release of this firmware, very terrible work by the programmers! Very displeased. Not to mention that I told everyone to change the phone when they couldn’t hear me on the phone (when the microphone didn’t work, when iOS 17 was glitching). And I’m generally silent about sending messages from my pocket to my superiors. . . . . . . . . There are still many bugs that only exist on the iPhone SE, and these bugs were on my old IPHONE SE 2020. Even now, when I edit text from my iPhone and switch the language, the test cursor moves to the very end of the text.

Shame... Shame... IOS is now starting to be associated with something bad for me... Support is also not impressive, it feels like they don't hear about problems at all... Support help always boils down to doing a reset to factory settings. Shame... Shame...

iPhone SE

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 4:39 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

iOS 17 has a lot of bugs on iPhone se 2022

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.