well my iphone se 2 generation it also has a locked apple id and i trie evrything and its not working i even tied to astart a apple id recovery and it haad got denied

well my iphone has a locked apple id and i tried to reset my iphone and i cant cause it wont turn off find my iphone and i know my password and it comes up as apple id locked and i tried i tunes and i even tried recoverying my apple account and i dont know what it is i can not even reset it cause it wont let me reset my iphone at all and it comes up as apple id locked help how do i reset it where i can add a new icloud please help

iPhone SE

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 7:52 AM

Is your iPhone activation locked to your old Apple ID? If you're the original owner of the iPhone and can provide valid proof of purchase information , you can start an Activation Lock support request.

2 replies

Oct 9, 2023 9:22 AM in response to chriscandit65

chriscandit65 wrote:
it comes up as apple id locked

You twice say you have a locked ID. Try resetting you password since that is one common reason for having a locked ID. Once you do that you should be able to sign into your device. The document If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support directs you to reset your password as outlined in this article ➞ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you use two-factor authentication and can’t sign in or reset your password, you can regain access after an account recovery waiting period, as outlined in this document: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

well my iphone se 2 generation it also has a locked apple id and i trie evrything and its not working i even tied to astart a apple id recovery and it haad got denied

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.