Newsroom Update

New features come to Apple services this fall. Learn more >

What are the best apps for small businesses?

What are the best apps for small businesses to use on a daily basis besides Apple Notes and Zoom?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 9:27 AM

I suppose that would depend on your business. If your business is selling apples from your orchard at local farmers' markets you'd probably need something different than if you're running a catering business or a small accounting firm.

What you need to do is determine the tasks you need to do, e.g. writing letter, producing invoices, taking payments, designing marketing materials, monitoring soil, storing recipes and then research apps that do those things. Many apps have free trials that let you determine if they meet your needs.

I'm sure that, for lots of business, Zoom and Apple Notes are not important. For others, they may be crucial.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2023 9:27 AM in response to travelingwoman333

I suppose that would depend on your business. If your business is selling apples from your orchard at local farmers' markets you'd probably need something different than if you're running a catering business or a small accounting firm.

What you need to do is determine the tasks you need to do, e.g. writing letter, producing invoices, taking payments, designing marketing materials, monitoring soil, storing recipes and then research apps that do those things. Many apps have free trials that let you determine if they meet your needs.

I'm sure that, for lots of business, Zoom and Apple Notes are not important. For others, they may be crucial.

What are the best apps for small businesses?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.