Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

icloud the last backup could not be completed

I am trying to prepare for the transfer of files etc to a new iphone 15 by backing up existing iphone 14 to icloud when a receive a message that the backup could not be completed. How do I proceed.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 3:56 PM

jtewart Said:

icloud the last backup could not be completed: I am trying to prepare for the transfer of files etc to a new iphone 15 by backing up existing iphone 14 to icloud when a receive a message that the backup could not be completed. How do I proceed.

———

Try it Once More.

Visit these Sites:

Can't Restore your iOS or iPadOS Device from a Backup Because your Software is Too Old - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2023 3:56 PM in response to jtewart

jtewart Said:

icloud the last backup could not be completed: I am trying to prepare for the transfer of files etc to a new iphone 15 by backing up existing iphone 14 to icloud when a receive a message that the backup could not be completed. How do I proceed.

———

Try it Once More.

Visit these Sites:

Can't Restore your iOS or iPadOS Device from a Backup Because your Software is Too Old - Apple Support

icloud the last backup could not be completed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.