when I try to add my hundred dollar MasterCard gift card it says unable to verify payment method. Please contact Apple support.

when I try to add my hundred dollar MasterCard gift card it says unable to verify payment method. Please contact Apple support.

iPhone 12, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 6:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 9:56 PM

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

Get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2023 9:56 PM in response to lawson100

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

Get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.