I have walked through all the trouble shooting steps to send an imessage but it STILL does not work on my iphone.

I have walked through all the trouble shooting steps to send an imessage but it STILL does not work on my iphone. I have disabled SMS and MMS and imessage and restarted my phone and then enabled SMS, MMS and imessage and my phone still gives me a message to enable imessage. I have unchecked my phone number and my email address and restarted my phone and rechecked my phone number and email as well as signed in with my Apple ID and I STILL cannot send a message through imessage. Why is this so hard to fix?!

Posted on Oct 10, 2023 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2023 11:55 AM

If you have followed all steps at If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime on your iPhone - Apple Support AND you've waited 24 hours, per this article it is time to call or chat Apple for additional help.

1 reply

I have walked through all the trouble shooting steps to send an imessage but it STILL does not work on my iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.