My iMessage is working on my email address but when I try to activate it on my phone number it says activation failed. I’m connected to the internet and have restarted my phone a few times and I’ve also tried signing out and signing back

My iMessage is working on my email address but when I try to activate it on my phone number it says activation failed. I’m connected to the internet and have restarted my phone a few times and I’ve also tried signing out and signing back into my Apple account. I’ve contacted the carrier and they say it’s not an issue at their end. Would request your support to get my phone number activated for iMessage and FaceTime

thanks

muneeb

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 11, 2023 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2023 1:06 PM

muneeb248 wrote:

My iMessage is working on my email address but when I try to activate it on my phone number it says activation failed. I’m connected to the internet and have restarted my phone a few times and I’ve also tried signing out and signing back into my Apple account. I’ve contacted the carrier and they say it’s not an issue at their end. Would request your support to get my phone number activated for iMessage and FaceTime
thanks

muneeb

Click here If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime on your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2023 1:06 PM in response to muneeb248

muneeb248 wrote:

thanks

muneeb

Click here If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime on your iPhone - Apple Support

My iMessage is working on my email address but when I try to activate it on my phone number it says activation failed. I’m connected to the internet and have restarted my phone a few times and I’ve also tried signing out and signing back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.