Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

My iPhone 13 Pro Max doesn’t ring

My iPhone 13 Pro Max doesn’t ring. How do I fix it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 11, 2023 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2023 1:23 PM

Some things to check:

The ring/silent switch on the left side of the phone. See the following Apple article: Select ringtones and vibrations on iPhone - Apple Support

Check the ringer volume at Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Ringtone & Alert Volume.

Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

Do Not Disturb. See: How to turn Do Not Disturb on or off on your iPhone - Apple Support

If none of the above, also try restarting. See instructions in: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2023 1:23 PM in response to Bsuebea

Some things to check:

The ring/silent switch on the left side of the phone. See the following Apple article: Select ringtones and vibrations on iPhone - Apple Support

Check the ringer volume at Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Ringtone & Alert Volume.

Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

Do Not Disturb. See: How to turn Do Not Disturb on or off on your iPhone - Apple Support

If none of the above, also try restarting. See instructions in: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

My iPhone 13 Pro Max doesn’t ring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.