Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

I forgot my iCloud email password

I was transferring my information from one iPhone to another iPhone. Yet my iCloud email account didn’t transfer over and I forgot the password it’s requiring me to gain access

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 11, 2023 4:12 PM

1 reply

Oct 12, 2023 1:08 PM in response to Nolakeys

Hello Nolakeys,

We would like to see how we can help you with a forgotten Apple ID password. Follow the steps in this link and let us know if you have any questions: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

"Reset your Apple ID password on your iPhone or other trusted Apple device

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap your name > Sign-In & Security > Change Password.

In Sign-In & Security settings on iPhone, you see the option to change your Apple ID password.

3.Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.

You can also follow this process on a trusted iPad or Apple Watch.

To reset your password on your trusted Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Settings > your name. Then click Sign-In & Security, Change Password, and follow the onscreen instructions.

If you have a new Apple device

If you have a new Apple device or an Apple device that you aren't signed in to with your Apple ID, you can select "Forgot password or don't have an Apple ID?" wherever the option appears.

During device setup, you can find the "Forgot password or don't have an Apple ID?" option on the Apple ID sign-in screen.

After setup, you can find the "Forgot password or don't have an Apple ID?" option in Settings:

• iPhone or iPad: Go to the Settings app and tap Sign in to your iPhone. Then tap "Forgot password or don't have an Apple ID?" and follow the onscreen instructions.
  • Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Settings. Click "Sign in with your Apple ID," then click "Forgot Apple ID or password?" and follow the onscreen instructions."

Cheers!

I forgot my iCloud email password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.