Sniperservices01

I have iPhone14 pro max. I am needing to print an entire text conversation that includes over 500 texts that were made over a four year period. Is there a way to select all of the texts in the tread without having to screenshot all of them individually? I would like to be able to transfer this group of texts over to a pdf file that i can send wherever

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 11, 2023 9:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2023 9:26 PM

You cannot do it from your phone, but it can be done with Messages on a Mac if you have one. You would need to sync your phone to the Mac or use Messages in iCloud for them to show up on the Mac. Once you are able to view them from there, select the conversation and go to File > Print. In the Print Dialog you have the option to save it as a PDF file instead of printing to a printer.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2023 9:26 PM in response to SniperServices01

You cannot do it from your phone, but it can be done with Messages on a Mac if you have one. You would need to sync your phone to the Mac or use Messages in iCloud for them to show up on the Mac. Once you are able to view them from there, select the conversation and go to File > Print. In the Print Dialog you have the option to save it as a PDF file instead of printing to a printer.

Sniperservices01

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.