Trying to reset my Apple Watch that is still paired to old iPhone

tryna reset my Apple Watch it’s still paired to my old iPhone , tryna pair it to my new device

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Ultra

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 7:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 7:55 AM

The following support article can help you pair your Apple Watch to your new iPhone: How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support

If you setup your new iPhone by transferring data from your old iPhone, or you set up your new iPhone using a backup of your old iPhone, your new iPhone may have a backup of your Apple Watch stored. If so, you’ll be prompted to use the backup for your Apple Watch during setup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2023 7:55 AM in response to MoeNix

The following support article can help you pair your Apple Watch to your new iPhone: How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support

If you setup your new iPhone by transferring data from your old iPhone, or you set up your new iPhone using a backup of your old iPhone, your new iPhone may have a backup of your Apple Watch stored. If so, you’ll be prompted to use the backup for your Apple Watch during setup.

Trying to reset my Apple Watch that is still paired to old iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.