checking for downloads

Cant download my purchased ringtones…

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 10:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 12:05 AM

Thank you Jay for your efforts.

I have tried your mentioned steps before posting which unfortunately did not download the purchased tones (defining a text tone).

I have talked with Apple Support and they say that Apple is aware of this problem since iOS v. 17.0. There should be a fix in 17.1. (beta version not recommended)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2023 12:05 AM in response to Jaym_8

Thank you Jay for your efforts.

I have tried your mentioned steps before posting which unfortunately did not download the purchased tones (defining a text tone).

I have talked with Apple Support and they say that Apple is aware of this problem since iOS v. 17.0. There should be a fix in 17.1. (beta version not recommended)

Oct 13, 2023 11:41 AM in response to siamless

Hello siamless,

You can use these steps to download ringtones:

1. Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics (on supported models) or Sounds (on other iPhone models).
2. Below Sounds and Haptic Patterns, tap any sound.
3. Tap Download All Purchased Tones. You might not see this option if you already downloaded all the tones that you purchased or if you haven’t purchased any tones.

Get ringtones, text tones, and alert tones in the iTunes Store on iPhone

If you're unable to download ringtones there, you'll want to contact Apple to report the issue: Get Support

Cheers!

checking for downloads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.