You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I didn't receive Instant cashback on credit card.

Hello Support team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you with regards to a recent purchase I made using my HDFC credit card, where I was supposed to receive an instant cashback for buying an iPhone 15. Unfortunately, I have not received the promised cashback, and I am seeking assistance in resolving this matter.

Here are the details of my purchase:

Date of Purchase: 15/09/2023

Product Purchased: iPhone 15

Purchase Amount: 79,900

Expected Cashback Amount: INR 5,000

The reason for my concern is that a friend of mine also purchased an iPhone 15 using the same promotion and received the instant cashback. When he was checking out, an amount of INR 5,000 was deducted from his purchase, which I expected to happen in my case as well. However, this did not occur.

I have already contacted HDFC bank customer service regarding this issue, but I have not received a satisfactory response or resolution. Despite several attempts to follow up with them, I am left with no clarity on the status of my cashback. This has left me quite concerned and disappointed.

I kindly request your prompt assistance in resolving this matter and ensuring that I receive the INR 5,000 cashback that was initially promised to me.

Please let me know the steps required from my end to expedite this process and what information you need from me to investigate this matter further. I would appreciate regular updates on the progress of my case and a timely resolution.

I understand that issues like this can sometimes occur, and I am confident that with your support, we can resolve this matter satisfactorily.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Sincerely,

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 10:35 AM

2 replies

Oct 12, 2023 10:46 AM in response to Hitesha_Solanki

This is not a way to communicate directly with Apple; it is a user-to-user technical support forum. Do you have a question other users in this user-to-user technical support forum may be able to help you with?

Here is some guidance on how to get the most out of Apple Support Communities→Writing an effective Apple Support Communities post

I didn't receive Instant cashback on credit card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.