Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

wechat viice call and voice msg failing

I have issue using voice call and sending voice msg on WeChat with my iPhone 15 pro….. suddenly both voice call and voice msg fail to function on the latest IOS 17

iPhone 15 Pro

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 8:13 PM

Alexbenw Said:

"wechat viice call and voice msg failing: I have issue using voice call and sending voice msg on WeChat with my iPhone 15 pro….. suddenly both voice call and voice msg fail to function on the latest IOS 17"

-------

Contact the Developer:

Ask the Developer if they have a solution. You find their Contact Us info in the app's site of the App Store: WeChat on the App Store - Apple. Report back what they say.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2023 8:13 PM in response to Alexbenw

Alexbenw Said:

"wechat viice call and voice msg failing: I have issue using voice call and sending voice msg on WeChat with my iPhone 15 pro….. suddenly both voice call and voice msg fail to function on the latest IOS 17"

-------

Contact the Developer:

Ask the Developer if they have a solution. You find their Contact Us info in the app's site of the App Store: WeChat on the App Store - Apple. Report back what they say.

Oct 12, 2023 11:44 PM in response to Alexbenw

Alexbenw Said:

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier about Voice Call & Data, being they are the ones who provide you with those services.

wechat viice call and voice msg failing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.