You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Retrieve the taskbar on my iPhone

I do not know what happened but my taskbar with the emojis and all that stuff… is no longer there… I would like to get the apps that we connect with to do that particular task bar… Back on the phone… How do you do that?

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 2:19 PM

4 replies

Oct 14, 2023 1:56 PM in response to Tylernissa1

Hello Tylernissa1,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. If you are referring to the emoji keyboard, the following from Have fun with emoji - Apple Support will help.

"Don't see the emoji keyboard?

If you don't see the emoji keyboard, make sure that it's added.

1. Go to Settings > General and tap Keyboard.
  2. Tap Keyboards, then tap Add New Keyboard.
  3. Tap Emoji."

You might also mean the iMessage app drawer. If so, you can add apps to that using the guidance below which is from Use iMessage apps on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support.

"Manage iMessage apps

You can add apps to your Favorites so you have quick access to them in the app drawer. You can also reorder apps in the app drawer, remove the ones you don’t want, and more. Here’s how:

1. From the app drawer, swipe left and tap the More button more icon.
  2. Tap Edit in the upper-left corner to do the following:
    • To add an app to your Favorites, tap the Add button Add button.
    • To remove an app from Favorites, tap the Remove button Remove button, then tap Remove from Favorites.
    • To reorder apps in the app drawer, touch and hold the gray lines three lines icon, then move the apps in the order that you want.
    • To hide an app, turn it off.

3. Tap Done."

All the best.

Oct 17, 2023 5:33 AM in response to Tylernissa1

Hi Tylernissa1,

If you want to review the call history on your device, please check out this link, which explains how to do that, and may be helpful: View and delete the call history on your iPhone

Find more details about call history

When viewing Recents, tap the More Info button next to the call to view information about call length, time of call, and whether the call was incoming or outgoing.
Your carrier might have more information about deleted calls or older call history.
When viewing Recents, tap the More Info button next to the call to view more call information.

Thank you.

Retrieve the taskbar on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.