Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference returns June 10, 2024

Iphone 15 pro speaker not working

Hey im clueless my speaker is not working but works when i have my airpod on and put the phone to my ear i already had reset the network with tmobile it worked for a day or two now it not working again any help would be gladly appreciated

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 6:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 7:03 PM

Yousoalmondee Said:

"Iphone 15 pro speaker not working: Hey im clueless my speaker is not working but works when i have my airpod on and put the phone to my ear i already had reset the network with tmobile it worked for a day or two now it not working again any help would be gladly appreciated "

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Save a Few. You might need to get a new speaker or microphone. But, before making that assertion, see if you can use the following links to troubleshoot this...

A Few Links that May Help:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2023 7:03 PM in response to Yousoalmondee

Yousoalmondee Said:

"Iphone 15 pro speaker not working: Hey im clueless my speaker is not working but works when i have my airpod on and put the phone to my ear i already had reset the network with tmobile it worked for a day or two now it not working again any help would be gladly appreciated "

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Save a Few. You might need to get a new speaker or microphone. But, before making that assertion, see if you can use the following links to troubleshoot this...

A Few Links that May Help:

Iphone 15 pro speaker not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.