You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I ordered iPad Pro I would like to change the color

I just ordered iPad Pro I accidentally choose the wrong color I would like to change it different color

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 7:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 5:49 AM

If you ordered directly from Apple's online store, you should have received a confirmation email that will include details - and a link to your order status. If you follow the link - and the order has not yet been shipped - you should be able to see, update or cancel the order.

If the order has shipped, it is too late to change the order - but when received, you will have up to 14-days within which to return your order for exchange or refund.

Should you require assistance with your order, the email confirmation will include contact details where you can obtain assistance. Otherwise, contact Apple Support.

Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 14, 2023 5:49 AM in response to karpagam50

If you ordered directly from Apple's online store, you should have received a confirmation email that will include details - and a link to your order status. If you follow the link - and the order has not yet been shipped - you should be able to see, update or cancel the order.

If the order has shipped, it is too late to change the order - but when received, you will have up to 14-days within which to return your order for exchange or refund.

Should you require assistance with your order, the email confirmation will include contact details where you can obtain assistance. Otherwise, contact Apple Support.

Official Apple Support

I ordered iPad Pro I would like to change the color

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.