Issue with front portrait camera!!

Just updated to IOS 17.0.3 last week, and now i'm having an issue with front camera portrait. It's blurring the picture in real-time, but the saved picture has no any blur or bokeh effect to it as you expect from an portrait mode. Is it an issue with the update or my phone?

iPhone 14, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 7:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 7:49 PM

Rahul_adh Said:

"Issue with front portrait camera!!: Just updated to IOS 17.0.3 last week, and now i'm having an issue with front camera portrait. It's blurring the picture in real-time, but the saved picture has no any blur or bokeh effect to it as you expect from a portrait mode. Is it an issue with the update or my phone?"

-------

Does your iPhone Feel Hot?

Overeating iPhone and draining iPhone battery is a well-known issue. Power is a big concern for iPhone series compatible with iOS 17. Question is: "Just how many people have actually reported this to Apple?" So, this overheating may be making this occur.

Report this to Apple...

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come. Apple will know nothing of this, if you don't report it to them.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2023 7:49 PM in response to Rahul_adh

Rahul_adh Said:

"Issue with front portrait camera!!: Just updated to IOS 17.0.3 last week, and now i'm having an issue with front camera portrait. It's blurring the picture in real-time, but the saved picture has no any blur or bokeh effect to it as you expect from a portrait mode. Is it an issue with the update or my phone?"

-------

Does your iPhone Feel Hot?

Overeating iPhone and draining iPhone battery is a well-known issue. Power is a big concern for iPhone series compatible with iOS 17. Question is: "Just how many people have actually reported this to Apple?" So, this overheating may be making this occur.

Report this to Apple...

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come. Apple will know nothing of this, if you don't report it to them.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Issue with front portrait camera!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.