Apple Car Play working in Civic screen but not recognized in instrument panel

This just started happening. When I connect my phone to CarPlay in my 2017 Civic, it shows up fine in the display screen, however in the instrument panel (where the speedometer etc. is) it’s showing no device connected. Not sure why it’s connected and working but can’t be controlled from the steering wheel as normal.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 8:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 9:51 AM

The support article you came here from should provide you with the steps needed to try to resolve this issue. Have you tried them all yet? If so, and they didn't help, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly. To do so, simply select the "Support" link in the lower left-hand side of this forum's web page ... or go here: Get Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2023 9:51 AM in response to Civic2017

The support article you came here from should provide you with the steps needed to try to resolve this issue. Have you tried them all yet? If so, and they didn't help, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly. To do so, simply select the "Support" link in the lower left-hand side of this forum's web page ... or go here: Get Support

Apple Car Play working in Civic screen but not recognized in instrument panel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.