Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

I can't print even i see the printer with airprint

I recently trade my iphone 12 promax to iphone 15 plus. Everything else works fine for me but the airprint

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 1:12 PM

Hi,

It would probably be correct to assume that the iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi router as the printer, and that all Wi-Fi settings are OK.

A few more things to try:

• a printer firmware update (if available)
  • a full power-cycle sequence (router, printer, iPhone)
  • turning off a VPN (if applicable)
  • turning off the private Wi-Fi address feature (if applicable)

If the printer (make and model?) has Ethernet in addition to Wi-Fi, you could also check whether there would be a difference if you wire the printer to one of the LAN ports of the router (instead of using a wireless printer connection). AirPrint works with wireless or wired network connections.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2023 1:12 PM in response to PhuongLe2023

Hi,

It would probably be correct to assume that the iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi router as the printer, and that all Wi-Fi settings are OK.

A few more things to try:

• a printer firmware update (if available)
  • a full power-cycle sequence (router, printer, iPhone)
  • turning off a VPN (if applicable)
  • turning off the private Wi-Fi address feature (if applicable)

If the printer (make and model?) has Ethernet in addition to Wi-Fi, you could also check whether there would be a difference if you wire the printer to one of the LAN ports of the router (instead of using a wireless printer connection). AirPrint works with wireless or wired network connections.

I can't print even i see the printer with airprint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.