Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

My gift card has already been redeemed, what should I do?

It says when I redeem it that it has already been redeemed?

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 2:29 PM

See ->  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

⤵️

Card has already been redeemed

If you see a message that says that your card has already been redeemed, you might have already redeemed it. Sign out of the App Store or iTunes Store on all of your devices, then sign back in. This refreshes your Apple Account balance. Learn how to check your Apple Account balance.

If you need more help, contact Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2023 2:29 PM in response to JoshuaOren

See ->  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

⤵️

Card has already been redeemed

If you see a message that says that your card has already been redeemed, you might have already redeemed it. Sign out of the App Store or iTunes Store on all of your devices, then sign back in. This refreshes your Apple Account balance. Learn how to check your Apple Account balance.

If you need more help, contact Apple Support.

My gift card has already been redeemed, what should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.