i lost my iphone please send us location

i lost my iphone but i make the icloud in my iphone and i,vll check the find my iphone is off if you plz do something and ON then i track my iphone and get location and recover my iphone and i hope you do best for your customers thanks..

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 3:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 4:17 PM

Apple cannot locate a lost iPhone. They created the FindMy app to help you locate a lost or stolen phone. But they cannot turn that on for you. Here are other things Apple suggests you to do protect your account and the information on the phone, even if you cannot locate it.

Mark as Lost

When you mark your iPhone or iPad as lost, you remotely lock it with a passcode to keep your device and information secure. To help someone return it to you, you can display a custom message with your contact information. When you mark your device as lost, the cards and passes that you use with Apple Pay are also turned off.

If your iPhone or iPad is lost permanently or was stolen

• Change your Apple ID password: Sign in to appleid.apple.com, then choose Sign-in and Security from the sidebar. Select Password and follow the instructions.
  • Remotely erase your iPhone or iPad: If you have access to a trusted device or a family member's device, erase your device with Find My. Otherwise, erase your device from iCloud.com/find.
  • If your iPhone is covered by AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss, file a claim for an iPhone replacement. Don't remove your iPhone from Find My or your Apple ID until your claim has been fully approved.
  • Report it to local law enforcement. They might request the serial number of your iPhone or iPad, which you can find even if you don't have the device. Learn how to find the serial number of your device.
  • Contact your wireless carrier to report your missing iPhone, ask them to disable your account, and file a claim if your iPhone is covered under your wireless carrier plan.
  • Remove your iPhone or iPad from your trusted devices: Sign in to appleid.apple.com, then choose Devices from the sidebar. Select your device, scroll down, and select Remove from account. If you filed an iPhone Theft and Loss claim, don't remove the iPhone from your trusted devices until your claim has been fully approved.

This was copied from

Find your lost iPhone or iPad with Find My - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2023 4:17 PM in response to sheroz48

Apple cannot locate a lost iPhone. They created the FindMy app to help you locate a lost or stolen phone. But they cannot turn that on for you. Here are other things Apple suggests you to do protect your account and the information on the phone, even if you cannot locate it.

Mark as Lost

When you mark your iPhone or iPad as lost, you remotely lock it with a passcode to keep your device and information secure. To help someone return it to you, you can display a custom message with your contact information. When you mark your device as lost, the cards and passes that you use with Apple Pay are also turned off.

If your iPhone or iPad is lost permanently or was stolen

• Change your Apple ID password: Sign in to appleid.apple.com, then choose Sign-in and Security from the sidebar. Select Password and follow the instructions.
  • Remotely erase your iPhone or iPad: If you have access to a trusted device or a family member's device, erase your device with Find My. Otherwise, erase your device from iCloud.com/find.
  • If your iPhone is covered by AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss, file a claim for an iPhone replacement. Don't remove your iPhone from Find My or your Apple ID until your claim has been fully approved.
  • Report it to local law enforcement. They might request the serial number of your iPhone or iPad, which you can find even if you don't have the device. Learn how to find the serial number of your device.
  • Contact your wireless carrier to report your missing iPhone, ask them to disable your account, and file a claim if your iPhone is covered under your wireless carrier plan.
  • Remove your iPhone or iPad from your trusted devices: Sign in to appleid.apple.com, then choose Devices from the sidebar. Select your device, scroll down, and select Remove from account. If you filed an iPhone Theft and Loss claim, don't remove the iPhone from your trusted devices until your claim has been fully approved.

This was copied from

Find your lost iPhone or iPad with Find My - Apple Support

i lost my iphone please send us location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.